Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome!

      Hello there wonderful people of the internet and welcome to the first of many post of The Voice from beyond.
      My name is Gregory Blake Jenkins. I have been blogging on Living Example Bands blog for over a year. Though the blog didn't go viral I didn't want to give up.
      The main purpose of the last blog that I established was to bring advice to those in need, yet when I started the blog it aimed more towards helping myself cope. The past is the past, and with this new blog; I hope to make the future brighter than ever before.
      Now you might be asking; "What will this blog contain?" That is such a great question, and I have the answer that you need! This blog with tackle any possible question or situation that you might be dealing with while also helping me in the process.
      See I love to help people in need, that's defiantly my strength. I will see someone hurting and even though I don't know the person, my heart will feel for the person enough to go talk to them. I have always and will always be that type of man!
      Getting to the second part of that statement; You will be helping me! Now you could be down-right-confused at such an odd statement, but its true; you have a big impact on my future by reading and participating!
       I want to become a Journalist, and the way I find most effective to become known is by blogging. One thing that everyone has in common these day is their Internet usage. Everyone uses the Internet, though some might use it to check their email, others might use it for Facebook; due that statement I find it the best market to sell myself in.
      The main part of this blog is to open the door. This door is the door of you helping me as you receive the free advice that I am whiling to give, so get to emailing!
       No names will be giving out during the time of me posting blogs. I believe that privacy is very much needed, so no one gets hurt or made fun of. Also, I'm not going to look at you any different for the things that you open up to me about. I am strictly here to help you become stronger and more courageous about yourself.
      If you want advice,
email: TheVoiceFromBeyond23@gmail.com
or Contact me on Facebook!
Love,
Gregory Blake Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment